HOW IT WORKS
- There are two rental price categories, a) Beginner and b) Advanced/Early Advanced.
- You choose the board category that suits you best.
- You do not have to choose a specific board, we will have a large pool of boards for you.
- You can move up or down in volume whenever you want.
- You can change the rental category on the spot, upon availability.
- You can switch sports* if you have booked ‘Advanced’ rentals, with no extra charge, upon availability!
eg. from Windsurfing to Wingfoiling or Kitesurfing.
*to switch to kitesurfing you have to be an IKO Level 3 independent rider.
- The use of SUP and Canoes are included in your rental package.
- One rescue per day is free if you are renting equipment with us!
- You can only book insurance on the spot, at our station once you arrive.
- You do not have to pre-book a sail for your rental
- We have a large variety of sails for you to use, rigged on 80% carbon RDM masts and pro booms.
- Beginner sails: 0.8m-5.5m Kid joy and Easy Ride Dacron sails.
- Advanced/Early Advanced rentals: 3.4m-8.0m RRD Vogue, Move, Evolution, X-tra sails.
- You can change sails as many times as you wish.
BEGINNER BOARD CATEGORY | “I am new to this”
In our ‘Beginner Boards’ you will only find boards that include daggerboards. The RRD Easy Ride boards come in 3 sizes and will give you all the stability you will need until you progress further.
EASY RIDE ABS SOFTSKIN Y25
Beginner / intermediate board
EVOLUTION SOFTSKIN WITH DAGGERBOARD
EARLY ADVANCED | “half way there”
In our ‘Early Advanced Boards’ you will find freeride boards with lots of volume and stability, to help you with planning, getting into the footstraps, learning or perfecting your jybes, etc.
FIREMOVE Y25 LTE / eTECH
Entry level Freeride
Evolution M / L
ADVANCED | “give me the smallest possible”
In our ‘Advanced Boards’ category you will find performance boards that suit advanced riders that seek acceleration, versatility and speed.
FREESTYLE WAVE Y26 &Y27 /ltd & lte
Power Move Y28 (new release)
HARDCORE WAVE Ltd
Slalom / Race
Fire Storm Ltd