Holidays can be fun for everyone in the family
HOW IT WORKS
Kids can check in for supervised fun at our fully equipped Children’s Club where our friendly, highly trained multilingual staff will make them feel at home. Our goal is to combine fun and creativity by engaging in games and activities such as making arts and crafts, herbariums, or puppets and playing outdoor and board games. At noon after all these fun activities it is time for our children friendly lunch and a bit of Siesta rest time. Later on in the evening, the animation continues with songs, games, nursery rhymes, cinema movies etc.
Holidays that are packed
with discovery, sports and activities!
Place an inquiry
FUN FOR EVERY KID
Schedule & Details
- The opening hours of the children’s club are from 10.00- 14.00 daily, 7 days per week which allows parents to make the most of their stay, and respect the children’s desires and sleeping patterns.
- Kids are dropped off and picked up by their parents at the camp area.
- Communication languages are English, German and Greek
- After 14.00 and for the rest of the day and evening parents can request for our Babysitting service, which is also available at additional charge, on a reservation basis.
- For any additional info and reservations on Babysitting service it is strongly advised that you contact the front desk reception at the camp, first thing after you arrive.
- The Kids Club operates in designated areas on our premises. The Kids Club Tent is specifically designed for the needs of the kids club and is equipped with safe toys for indoor and outdoor activities. A big screen TV and a wall mounted projector provides them with gaming and video watching options.
A light yet tasty and healthy snack will be offered to our little ones around 11.00 (included in the daily participation fee).
In addition, during lunch time, Special children’s menus are being served at our restaurant where high chairs are being provided, with the consent and the guidance of the parents in order to fulfill special needs, conditions and requests.
Lunch can be pre-booked or booked locally
The number of the operators involved depends on the mix of kids visiting at the time being (age, nationality, other special needs etc.)
Moreover, a babysitting service at additional charge (€15/hour) is also available, on a reservation basis. For any additional info and reservation please contact the camp’s front desk as soon as you arrive.
Kids Club participation fee €25/day. An additional 20% discount for the second (or more) child.
Lunch for children 7-10 years old costs only €10, and for children 3-7 years old it is only €5.
A babysitting service at additional charge (€15/hour) is also available, on a reservation basis.
For any additional info and reservations please contact the camp's front desk as soon as you arrive.