HOW IT WORKS
- We have more than 30 wings, 25 boards and 25 hydrofoil combinations for you to choose from.
- There is one rental price category.
- During your booking, you choose the rider category that suits you best.
- Choose between a) Beginner and b) Advanced. This will help us have the right gear waiting for you!
- Beginner boards: Air Beluga 140/160/180/200/235L
- Advanced boards: Air Beluga Pro 80/100/115/125L & Beluga 75/90/105L
- You do not have to choose a specific board or wing, we will have a large pool of equipment for you to choose.
- You can choose any size of board or wing.
- You can change the rider category on the spot, if you wish, given availability.
- You can switch sports with no extra charge, upon availability!
eg. from Windsurfing to Wingfoiling or Kitesurfing *for kitesurfing you have to be a Level 3 rider.
- The use of SUP and Canoes are included in your rental package.
- One rescue per day is free if you are renting equipment with us!
- You can only book insurance on the spot, at our station once you arrive.
Air Beluga Y27
Game changing beginner boards
Air Beluga 235L / 200L / 160L / 140L
Air Beluga Pro Y27
Performance inflatable freeride/ freestyle
Air Beluga Pro 125L / 115L / 100L
Beluga LTE Y27
Advanced freeride/ freestyle
Beluga LTE 105L / 90L / 75L
Universal SW Alu
2400 / 2000 / 1700
masts: 50cm / 75cm / 85cm
Hi Performance Freeride / Freestyle /Wave
Blaze Alu 1850
Blaze Alu 1550
Blaze Alu 1250
Wind Wing Y27
Freeride / Freestyle / Wave
Wind Wing Y27 / 2.8m
Wind Wing Y27 / 3.5m
Wind Wing Y27 / 4.0m
Wind Wing Y27 / 4.5m
Wind Wing Y27 / 5.0m
Wind Wing Y27 / 5.5m
Wind Wing Y27 / 6.0m